[Eac-l] Re: EAC DTD error

Daniel Pitti dpitti at virginia.edu
Fri Oct 29 11:24:43 EDT 2004

Barbara,

I am just about to rush off to a meeting which will occupy me for most of
the afternoon. The distinction you make about names vs entity brings back
my library authority work. This well may be a point of divergence between
library authority control and archival authority control, that is, whether
it is about the name or the entity (or perhaps entities) bearing the name
(or same names). I'll wait to hear more from the archivists before
venturing much further out on the limb.

Daniel