[EverythingUseful] Taxes + Summer Housing + Late Night Food

Casey Watts casey.watts at yale.edu
Thu Mar 28 23:57:37 EDT 2013

Hey!

I remember you like useful information. It's nearly midnight on March 28th,
and it's a good time to think about a few things.

*Taxes* are due Monday, April 15 this year. If you need to file them taxes,
this article could be useful:
http://www.yalewiki.org/wiki/Taxes

If you're looking for housing in *New Haven this summer*, you have a bunch
of resources here:
http://www.yalewiki.org/wiki/Off-Campus_Housing

If you're *hungry* because it's late at night, try this new article:
http://www.yalewiki.org/wiki/Late-night_food

Enjoy,
Casey Watts!

PS - I'm working with YCC/FCC to write up a *Freshman Handbook* for next
year's incoming class. Like, a distillation of the most useful stiff on the
wiki + more. If you'd like to help out in any way, let me know. It's moving
along pretty well! :)