Lost films

shiro iioka iioka
Fri Oct 10 21:09:21 EDT 1997

        I suppose the Japanese reserchers are HASUMI Shigehiko and YAMANE
Sadao.

        The news about the lost films found in Russia's National Film Archive
has reported in the evening edition of the Asahi a few weeks ago.  And
yesterday, the News Station, the night news show on the TV Asahi, has
reported the same news.

        Some of these films will be screened in November at the Tokyo Film
Festival.

At 08:15 10/8/97, ATSAT at ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU wrote:
> Well, this is very good news, not that we hadn't known about the existence of
> these films for years.  Does anyone know who exactly these Japanese resear
>chers
> are?
> SAT
>
> SYBIL THORNTON
> HISTORY-ASU
> FAX:  602-965-0310
> TEL:  965-4472

      IIOKA Shiro: a graduate student at Rikkyo University, Tokyo

      "CINE-JOURNAL" URL: http://nt1.flex.co.jp/cn/ris/person/cj/cj.html
        (mostly Japanese)