pornography and sexuality (was: Re: censorship cont....)

Joss Winn edq39077 at saga-ed.go.jp
Sat Dec 19 17:06:17 EST 1998

Undo Helms wrote:

Lastly, there's
>the example of Uchida Shingiku, a hard-core manga artist who was raped by
>her stepfather during adolescence and wrote the best-seller "Father Fucker"
>on that subject, including some reminescence on her present work.

I assume that's where the film of the same name comes from.  It sits on my
local video store's shelf next to Swallow Tail Butterfly and has an
innocent looking school girl standing on the cover.

It's not in the porn section, so I guess it could be a mainstream
adaptation....?????

Joss

Joss Winn
(EIGA ARTS)