censorship cont....

Max Bliven Max_Bliven
Thu Dec 17 23:55:55 EST 1998

KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu,Internet writes:
>Am I the only one who feels this way?
Well, paradoxically, to coin a phrase: "Sho ga nai." I imagine that
most Japanese computer users aren't used to and/or don't frequent
English sites/lists, however I do agree this is unfortunate. I also
want to let everyone on the list know how much I appreciate all your
very informative, hearfelt, and poignantly academic responses to this
censorship thread. I find it all fascinating. You must remember that
while I would like to respond to many of the points raised in various
posts, it is often hard to put into words my thoughts on this subject
as my strongest impression of Japanese society shall remain as a
teenager amongst teenagers, even though this was almost a decade ago
now.
M at X