intro

Eunice Eunyoung Park eunice.park at yale.edu
Tue Jan 20 14:08:05 EST 1998

Hello,
I have recently joined the list and am now making my introduction.  My
name is Eunice Park and I am working on the Japan Film Series,
theme:"Outsiders", for the Yale Council on East Asian Studies.  So far I
have the films Tora-san goes to Vienna, Oka-eri, Okode, Kikuchi, and
Monkeys in Paradise.  Christine Marran has been kind enough to email me
that the Pacific Film Archives has Funeral Parade of Roses.  Does anyone
know whether the Archive lends out films?  Also, does anyone know the
distributer phone number for Disney, as I am also trying to get the anime
film "Princess Mononoke"?  The film series is scheduled to start on
February 12, and anyone in the area is welcome to attend.  A more detailed
email will be going out once the films are finalized.  Thank you for any
help you may be able to offer.

Eunice E. Park			P.O. Box 203720
Pierson College			New Haven CT 06520
Yale '98			U.S.A.