Miyazawa Eiga Matsuri

Alan Kita alkita
Tue Jan 6 14:52:54 EST 1998

in LOS ANGELES

Miyazawa Kenji Eiga Matsuri
organized by the Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Southern California
held at Japan America Theatre (Japanese American Cultural & Community
Center), 244 S San Pedro St, Los Angeles CA 90012   BOX OFFICE (213)
680-3700.

January 18, 1998 1:00 - 5:00 pm

Ginga Tetsuo no Yoru (Night on Galactic Railroad) with English subtitles

Miyazawa Kenji - Sono Ai (Kenji Miyazawa - His Compassion), documentary.

$5 Adult, $1 Child.

The tickets may be available at the box office but it will be better to
call the Japanese Chamber of Commerce at (213) 626-3067.

Unfortunately, I will out of town (in Utah) so I cannot attend, but
perhaps somehow else can and report on the film and the audience.
--

  Alan Hitoshi Kita   Program Associate, Arts & Culture
  The JAPAN FOUNDATION LOS ANGELES OFFICE

  E-mail:  <alkita at earthlink.net>

             | `\   |"  Fight On!
             "   "  "         USC