jidai-geki and women critics

Abe-Nornes amnornes
Wed Jan 14 23:12:19 EST 1998

The database is the product of a very passive process. It's primarily the
bibliographies of papers, books, and dissertations that various people have
contributed. Because there's nothing organized about the collection
process, there are all sorts of holes. Thus, the best represented authors
are usually the ones who have sent in parts of their CVs. That's why I'm
always encouraging people to contribute. By all means send in your
bibliographic info. It is in no one's interest to enryo suru!

Or we could still use volunteers to clean up the database since its
conversion. You could use this chance to add your work by yourself......

Markus