Horror films

DEF kawai
Fri Jan 23 13:46:14 EST 1998

> I'm currently interested in collecting horror movies, both classics and
> contemporary. I've heard that the Evil Dead Trap series is very good, and
> rivals American movies in gore and violence. Another movie, Onibaba, is
> considered a classic in Japanese horror. Can anyone give me some insight
as to
> how good these titles are? I would appreciate it.
> Jeff

In Spain are 2 tittles available; both have a lot of gore.

Tokyo Snuff (Dir. Toshihara Ikeda, Cast: Miyuki Ono, Fumi Katsugari,
Lenght:100 min.)
Vengance of Aki (Sorry, in this moment I have't this film)

If you wish I posted a review but be patient. I have a big problem with my
english)

Ignacio Piedrabuena (DEF)