university names

Josiah Luke Winn jlwinn at umich.edu
Thu Nov 26 07:52:45 EST 1998

Hello,

Several people have been very kind in helping me organise my planned
monthly screenings of experimental and documentary film/video (yes, I
found a venue with a new 16mm projection set up also, so I hope to show
film too) and I'd like to thank them once again.  Thankyou.
One more thing....
I was given the names in English of several Japanese universities and
colleges who I am told I should contact when looking for work to show. I
went along to my local city library and neither myself nor the librarian
were sure of the japanese names to look up in the phone books for
addresses to which I should write.  So, could anyone please give me the
Japanese names for the colleges listed below so i can go back to the
library and find their addresses.  Romaji would be necesary as I don't
have Japanese software.

 It's tedious but would really help me out.

They are:

Kyoto College of Art
Nagoya University of Art and Design
Tama University of Art
Kyoto University of Art and Design
Musashi University of Art

If anyone has other places I should send my letter out to, please add it
to the list.

The first screening takes place on January 30th in Saga City.  It's free
but all donations towards costs are appreciated!
Work from the US, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong will be shown (I think.  It's
early days in my scheduling still....)
Oh, yes.  I was forced to come up with a name for the screenings when
booking
the venue.  I stuttered for a while, having given it no thought up to then
and  resigned myself to " EIGAARTS". I have a
feeling I might regret it....

Thankyou

Joss