movie posters

Roger Morris rsm2
Mon Nov 9 10:28:22 EST 1998

Hi, My name is Roger Morris, and this is my first posting to
this mail list because, well, I don't really have anything
to contribute.  I'm just someone who enjoys Japanese cinema.

If anyone does find a source for Iwaii Shunji movie posters,
please let me know as well.  Thanks.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

--Roger