Request for subscription

antoine kilian antkill
Sat Nov 28 23:14:04 EST 1998

Hello,

I am a french architect, doing research in Human Sciences in Kyoto University on Space in Japanese cinema.
I also take classes from Professor Kato Mikiro who has informed me of the existence of your mailing list to which I would like to subscribe to get more information on Japanese Film Studies.

Besides, as I am myself a completely newcomer to Film Studies, and learn a lot from what was published by American scholars, I have very little information about what is going on in France about Japanese Film Studies, apart from the books published by Les Cahiers du Cinema.
If you have any knowledge of an e-mail adress I could contact as well, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance. Best regards. Antoine Kilian.

Signup for your FREE ZenSearch E-MAIL account at http://www.zensearch.net