Japanese Video Sale

Don Brown, Communicado don
Wed Apr 21 10:49:46 EDT 1999

I hope this doesn't breach any rules about advertising on the list, but I stumbled across a sale at an English online video store called Blackstar.  They're offering free postage internationally, plus they're currently offering 20% off their Tartan Video and Incidental Eye stock, two distributors of international stuff.  The Japanese titles I found were:
Onibaba
Kuroneko
Kwaidan
The Life Of Oharu
Tokyo Olympiad
Tokyo Monogatari
Being of English extraction the videos are in PAL format, but they cost only about 13 pounds each.  The address is blackstar.co.uk.
I was unfortunately not paid for disseminating this information, but am willing to sell out to the lowest bidder.