Transcript query

Michael Badzik mike
Fri Jan 8 19:44:03 EST 1999

John Dougill asked:

>I would like to find out if there are any transcripts published of
Japanese
>television dramas or popular films.  If anyone has any information about
>this, I would be very grateful for any suggestions or leads.

The radio/television equivalent of the film magazine _Shinario_ which
Aaron recommended is  _Dorama_, published by Eijinsha. It includes
scripts of current television dramas, but given the length of many
drama series they cannot always print the entire script.

Scripts are also sometimes published in book form for the more
popular dramas, but the novelized versions are what I usually see
in the Kinokuniya stores here in California.

Michael Badzik
mike at vena.com