self -inroduction

Michele Faggi msp
Tue Jul 6 15:11:15 EDT 1999

Hi to everyone, i'm Michele from florence, italy, i've discovered this list
through an advice from a Friend (Alfonso).

I'm really fond of all kind of cinematography, and i like very much
japanese movies.

I'm a student (too old to be a student, but it's the truth ! ) and soon
i'll graduate in history of cinema about Nicolas roeg and noir

About Japanese cinema i like many directors.

And i'm seeking desperately some Oshima's features and  Sogo Ishii's release .

I've seen only "Angel dust" and i think is a great, complex movie.

I there's someone ut there that has some PAL VHS of these directors, well
is welcome :))

Hear you soon to everyone

Michele Faggi