Taifun-Club

Sascha Balkau musgrave at gmx.net
Mon Mar 8 14:19:17 EST 1999

Hello,
i'm new to this list and i don't know if i am right with my request
here, so please excuse me if i am wrong.
I'm in search for a japanese film by Shinji Somai called
"Taifun-Club". I've saw this film years ago but i only remember it
darkly.
I appreciate it if someone have this film and could send/sell/exchange
me a copy of it in japanese or in english or with english sub-titles.
I remember it was a very good and rare film.

Since i'm a fan of japanese films i saw "My Secret Cache" (Himitsu no
hanazono) by Yaguchi Shinobu some time ago. I like this film and it
has become one of my favorites. It's full of cliches but it's so
refreshing different from american films. Any others here who saw this
film and would give a short statement?

Greetings
Sascha

--
musgrave at gmx.net - ICQ 21155974
[corewatch conspiracy http://corewatch.webjump.com/]

  "roses are white ... the silence untrue ...
        yellow turns purple ... addicted to blue"