La jetee - Chris Marker

antoine kilian antkill at zensearch.net
Thu Mar 18 05:11:57 EST 1999

Hello dear members,
I asked a few questions to the list last month, but one of them couldn't get an answer : there is somewhere in Tokyo a bar called "La Jetee" after the famous film by Chris Marker. Does anyone of the members who lives in Tokyo know where is this bar? I'd like to visit it.

All my other questions were about the film director Masaki Kobayashi, and thanks to all those who suggested magazines, books and papers I was totally unaware of (shame, shame, shame!). By the way, as I am going to Tokyo next week, I have the adress of two bookstores who might have some of these magazines in their shelves, but if anyone wants to share his or her secret adresses for hard to find books and magazines on, or CD and DVD of japanese film in Tokyo, I'd be so happy!

Thanks in advance, antoine kilian

Signup for your FREE ZenSearch E-MAIL account at http://www.zensearch.net