KINEJAPAN digests

Ono Seiko and Aaron Gerow onogerow at angel.ne.jp
Mon Nov 1 19:01:40 EST 1999

>Since shifting addresses to this one my KINEJAPN messages are coming
>individually. I would like to go back to digest form if possible. Thank you.

This change is something all subscribers can do themselves:

If you prefer to receive KineJapan just once a day as a DIGEST of
messages bundled into one, send this message

To: listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu:
set kinejapan mail digest

To reverse this step, send this message

To: listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu:
set kinejapan mail nodigest

Do remember that all these commands are contained in the welcome message
you receive when you join the list.  If you lose that, the list can be
obtained using the information command as described below, beneath my
name in this message.

Aaron Gerow
Yokohama National University
KineJapan list owner
For list commands: send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html