Greetings

August Ragone kaijupro at sirius.com
Mon Nov 15 18:56:13 EST 1999

Minna-san,
Hajime-mashite. My name is August Ragone, I am a freelance writer, lecturer,
and archivist of obscure Japanese film (mainly, but not limited to, 1947 -
1980). I have spent several years in Japan in this regard, have visited all
of the major studios, and  am very keen on promoting Japanese cinema in the
west -- especially focusing on filmmakers and genres heretofore ignored in
the west. I have also have written for/contributed to several Japanese
periodicals appeared on Japanese television (most notably on NARUHODO THE
WORLD). It is a great opportunity to make your acquaintance. I look forward
to exchanging ideas, thoughts, and information.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,
August Ragone
San Francisco