movie about corruption

Christian M Hermansen morimoto at coco.ihi.ku.dk
Mon Nov 22 07:20:19 EST 1999

Dear KineJapanists
I have just had a call from journalist from the Danish Radio's TV. On
October 12th he saw a bit of news at BBC, dealing with a newly released
Japanese movie about company corruption, yakuza involvement, and the
oustering of the yakuza by younger staffs who successfully take over the
company.
	The journalist called to know who made the movie, when was it released,
what had the reception in Japan been, number of spectators, if any
pr.-materials are available etc. He is apparently looking for materials to
produce some news. I promissed him to ask those much better versed in these
things than I, the KineJapan group. Any answers or ideas where else to look.
	Yours sincerely
		Christian M Hermansen

Christian Morimoto Hermansen, MA. Amanuensis
Dept. of Asian Studies
Copenhagen University                      Phone: (+45) 35 32 88 31
Leifsgade 33,5                             Fax:   (+45) 35 32 88 35
2000 Copenhagen S, Denmark                 e: morimoto at coco.ihi.ku.dk