Stores for Film Memorabilia

MileFilms@aol.com MileFilms
Tue Nov 9 12:44:36 EST 1999

Dear Friends,

I hope that some of you can help me. In our continuous and constant search
for original (or dupe) posters, stills, press kits and film memorabilia for
our classic releases, I am finding that there is no one place that lists all
the commercial stores and shops that carry these materials (such as Jerry
Ohlinger's in New York, Cine Doc in Paris, Larry Edmunds in Los Angeles, et
cetera) or the distributor's outlets around the world (like National Screen
Service in the USA or SAC in Rome). I find that in terms of access, expense
and time, these places can be as valuable as many of the archives.

I hope that any of you might send me a list of your favorite places in the US
and/or around the world that you have found to be helpful.

If you could email or fax me the names of the stores, addresses, phone
numbers, fax and/or email information (and perhaps the person you know at
each place), I will compile this list and send it to anyone who is interested.

I apologize for any cross postings, but I am attempting to make as complete a
list as possible.

Thank you!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
phone: (800)603-1104 or (212) 865-7449 outside the US
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: MileFilms at aol.com

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
? Friedrich Engels, 1803-1882