Kawashima and Lengoku...

RAZAK, Mohd. Naguib naguib_razak
Thu Nov 18 21:39:48 EST 1999

Man, how do you go about finding out such things... ah, could've saved the
money for the DVD version...

anyway, slightly off-topic but mebbe someone can tell me what the
connection...

when i was in Japan couple of weeks back, i surprised to hear an announcer
mention Kawashima Yuzo's name on tv just prior to the screening of a black &
white japanese film... it was stylish, bold and enigmatic in the same manner
i recalled Kawashima Yuzo's films. So i was thoroughly convinced it was his
film... but when i checked later it turned out to be a film by Yoshida
Yoshishige called "Lengoku Eroica" ...

please, does anyone know much about this filmmaker, this film and what
manner of a connection it might have with Kawashima Yuzo...

thank you...
Mohd Naguib Razak
Close the world, txen eht nepO....

Doko ni datte, hito wa tsunagatte iru....