Reviews

John Dougill dougill
Wed Sep 22 08:12:24 EDT 1999

Following the recent thread about the contents of the list, I was wondering
if it would be possible for reviews of recent films to be posted to
kinejapan.  I know there are regular reviewers on the list, and I wonder
how they would feel about offering this service.  It seems to me it would
be of great interest to the readership and promote awareness of
contemporary Japanese cinema, while at the same time providing a stimulus
for discussion.  One can of course look up reviews of past films, but
having regular reviews of new films is a different matter.

Has the idea been considered before?

Regards
JD
Kyoto