Bakumatsu--themed film

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall
Sun Apr 9 21:10:19 EDT 2000

A visually brilliant and metaphorically rich film would be KUROKI Kazuo's
RYOMA ANSATSU, The Assasination of Ryoma.  One of my favorite films.  If
not available in the States, get a friend in Japan to send you a copy.
It's available on video in Japan.

>Kevin Alan Martin wrote:
>
>> My friend is putting together a presentation on the Bakumatsu period and
>> would like to use some film clips.  Is anyone aware of a VHS tape
>> (available in the US) that has some of what he's looking for (listed
>> below)?  Thanks!

1-22-1-201 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0041 Japan
tel/fax +81-3-3465-2570

?153-0041????????1-22-1-201
tel/fax 03-3465-2570