searching for a movie title

MileFilms at aol.com MileFilms at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 12:19:58 EDT 2000

In a message dated 8/24/00 10:39:36 AM, d-desser at uiuc.edu writes:

<< Actually, the American release title was MELODY IN GRAY and sometimes as
BANISHED ORIN.

David Desser >>

Well, as I say, it was confusing, but since it all happened about a year
before I started working at Kino, I don't remember the specifics. It was
initially released by several names, but the Kino poster and their catalogs
call it the "Ballad of Orin." So if you're going to call them, it would be
best to ask for this title since only a couple people there would know it had
any other title. As I remember, however, it was 35mm only and I'm not sure
they ever released it on video.

Hey, trust me!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video