IKIJIGOKU and LOVE/JUICE

M Arnold ma_iku at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 03:22:11 EDT 2000

"Mark Schilling" <schill at gol.com>

>Stephen asked for opinions on LOVE/JUICE and Ikijigoku (Living

I've got a quick question about this LOVE/JUICE.  Or perhaps not about this
LOVE/JUICE... I recall there was a similarly-titled film on the Eiga
Geijutsu top 10 list (ˆ¤` something-or-other).  Are these the same thing (I
doubt it)?  If not can somebody provide a little information about the title
that was in the top 10?  I've been looking for a video, and a few weeks ago
I asked a friend who works at Tsutaya about this.  He said he had never
heard of it.

Thanks,
Mike A