Kiyoshi Kurosawa

graham lincoln graham at bubbleboy.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 16:54:19 EDT 2000

you can get cure on video CD from oneasia for 4 1/2 dollars. I just got a
copy myself. they have a few other good Japanese titles worth checking out
e.g. Tokyo Eyes on dvd for a mere 5 dollars. Steer clear of the US vcd
retailers who charge around 4 times as much for the same item. Quality is
pretty good. Hope that is of help.

graham