<no subject>

Gavin Rees garees
Fri Sep 29 13:06:26 EDT 2000

Hi,

I do have an email for him. Hopefully it still works. If not get back to me,
and then I will try something more drastic.

pamplemousse23 at hotmail.com
His tel maybe 81 3 5454 9778

If that does not work, email Karl Neubert on angura at gol.com. (He knows these
sorts of things.)

Best wishes,

Gavin

----------
From: "Mark L. Feinsod" <mabuse at ix.netcom.com>
To: <KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 29, 2000, 4:50 pm

Does anyone on this list know how to get in touch with Andy Thomas?

He lives, or used to live, in Japan and in fact I believe that he did at one
point (or perhaps still does) some programming work for the Tokyo
International Film Festival?

If anyone could give me his contact information, or pass this message along
to him, I'd be grateful.

He and I are old friends from London and New York, and we've been out of
touch for a few years.  Any help is much appreciated.

-Mark L. Feinsod