scripts

A.M. Nornes amnornes
Sun Apr 8 09:11:41 EDT 2001

At 10:16 AM +0900 4/9/01, Aaron Gerow wrote:

> The best library for scripts in the Waseda Engeki Hakubutsukan.  They
> even have a separate catalog for scripts (they have many original
> shooting scripts), including one that indexes scripts published in
> magazines and books.  I'm not sure how many recent films they will have,
> but it is worth looking here if you can't find a script elsewhere.

I've been using a recent acquisition to Waseda's script collection. A couple
years ago Wakayama Genzo, one of the most famous voice actors (particularly
as the Connery Bond), donated over 9,000 of his scripts for television shows
and films. These are also original scripts, and often have marginalia from
Wakayama. As with the rest of the collection, it's completely cataloged and
fully accessible.

Markus