Weisser's books

. m e . runawayslinky
Thu Apr 19 16:11:27 EDT 2001

I think the quickest way to give a summary of Weisser's books is via his
journal, if you can even call it that!  Asian Cult Cinema.  The errors often
found in there, both in terms of content and grammar are simply repulsive!
[Especially considering my stance on incorrect grammar in publications.]

Again, though, I do agree that the compilation of all of those titles in one
books is quite impressive.

Best
Matthew...

ps - I'm looking for any sites that sell Japanese DVDs of things you can't
find through US distributors for a paper I'm writing on the techno cinema of
the 80s-present.  Thanks!