finding "Emperor's Naked Army Marches On"

MileFilms@aol.com MileFilms
Sat Apr 28 11:06:38 EDT 2001

In a message dated 4/28/01 9:44:28 AM, frako at hotmail.com writes:

<< Dear KineJapan members:

A friend has asked me to track down an English-subtitled VHS copy of "Yuki
Yukite Shingun," or "The Emperor's Naked Army Marches On." I know it's not
commercially available, but would anyone know how I could get ahold of a
copy?

Thanks,
Frako Loden
Berkeley, CAp >>

I acquired the film for Kino and they did have a u-matic master, I believe,
of the film. (Very funny story of my first meeting with Mr. Hara and his wife
at the Algonquin Hotel, but that's for another time.) You should call Kino
and ask for Jessica. It's a shame it's never been put out on video.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video