Eureka DVD (etc.)

Michael E Kerpan Jr kerpan
Sat Dec 29 10:28:34 EST 2001

Sazuma Trading (www.sazuma.com) has this to say about the upcoming
Eureka DVD (I had to cut and paste because the site did not give me a
linkable URL):
*
Eureka (2000, Shinji Aoyama)*

    * Streetdate: 2002-02-22
    * Region: 2
    * Rating: NR
    * Runtime: 217 mins.
    * Genre: Drama
    * Format: SS-DL
    * 16:9 Enhanced: Y
    * Discs: 1
    * Year: 2000
    * Color: BW (Sepiatone)
    * Studio: J-Works
    * Ratio: CinemaScope
    * Japanese: DTS5.1
    * English / French subtitles

Specials: Footage from Cannes Film Festival 2001. Speeches on the
theatrical opening day. Footage from Shin'yuri Film Festival 2001,
including talk by Shinji Aoyama and Kouji Yakusho. TV spots (15sec &
30sec versions). Japanese teaser and 2 versions of trailers. French trailer.

On another topic ---
*
CD Japan (www.cdjapan.co.jp) does not have any information on Eureka
(yet), but does announce another upcoming DVD release. Makoto
Shinozaki's _Wasurerarenu hitobito*_ is supposed to come out on March
29, 2002:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=THD-11061

There is no mention (yet) as to whether there will be English subtitles .

Michael Kerpan