Harada Masato's INUGAMI

zeni zeni
Mon Jan 8 07:35:00 EST 2001

I heard Chloe is a movie part of a five movies project from five
japanese filmmakers. One of them is Eureka from Aoyama. I have the list
of all the moviemakers (Naomi Kawaze is one of them) but I can't
remember them now. I'll check that as the name of the project which
sounds like "japan x-cine".
The Go Riju's movie is an adaptation of the famous Boris Vian novel
"L'e'cume des jours" (sorry, I don't know the english title) which one
of the characters is named Chloe'.

--

Zeni the Zunirider

http://zeni.free.fr : Pour de'couvrir...de la Cate'gorie III au reportage-photos sur Tokyo.
http://zeni.free.fr/maj.htm : acce`s par liens directs aux mises a` jour et a` l'e'dito.

Les Noodles : la nourriture du futur. Un article a` lire sans faute !

"Rien ne vaut une bonne lame d'acier pour s'ouvrir le ventre"
- Harakiri (Masaki Kobayashi, 1963).