Toronto line-up so far

Julien Seveon js97
Fri Jul 13 20:29:39 EDT 2001

Address Unknown is a Korean film directed by Kim Ki-duk, best known for The
Isle which has made it to quite many festivals and was even released in a
few foreign countries (France among others). Although I have it on video, I
still haven't made up my mind to watch it as Kim torture dogs in this
film... A rather recurrent feature in his filmography, but a Kim is
nevertheless a major Korean director.

JS