Toronto line-up so far

Julien Seveon js97
Mon Jul 16 22:24:03 EDT 2001

Although I don't read Japanese Miike's film seems indeed very close to the
manga.
Regarding Electric Dragon 80000 its a punk rock movie (how else could you
call it ?) with Asano playing a lightstrike guitar and iguana lover. I love
it, it's the kind of movie which truly rejuvenate you ! But if heavy guitar
riffs is not your cup of tea, you better forget about this one...

Julien S?v?on