questions

Don Brown the8thsamurai at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:47:01 EDT 2001

>I've heard that both DORA-HEITA and AFTER THE RAIN
>(Ame Agaru) are available on DVD with English
>subtitles.  Can someone confirm this?  Also, if it's
>true, could someone point in the best direction where
>they are available?

It's true.  Both have English subs plus some fairly substantial
supplemental material.  Personal aside - I found both of them only mildly
interesting (especially Dora Heita).
I presume you're looking for somewhere on the net to buy them - the only
sites I know are Japanese, and I'm not sure if they deliver overseas.
Anyone?
Don Brown