Other mailinglists

Tor Bechmann Sorensen tbs at lisa.lang.osaka-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 18 21:42:51 EDT 2001

Dear Kinejapan`ers.

After extensive search of deja and yahoo groups, I have been unable to
find any serious mailinglists about Japanese contemporary society and
japanese contemporary culture (in general). By serious I mean
mailinglists with a decent amount of postings/members and without too
anime centered talk. Somewhere on kinejapan I saw something like H-Japan
mentioned.. Can anybody help me in finding mailinglists about Japanese
culture and society (sounds like a textbook, but..)

Regards.
Tor Bechmann S.