Masumura Attack

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary
Sat Jun 9 13:49:48 EDT 2001

I don't know anything about the NFT season in August.  Just that Geoff
Andrew (TIME OUT critic, head of programming at NFT, etc) wrote a letter
published in the latest SIGHT & SOUND mentioning it.  He wrote that it will
be on contemporary Japanese film so expect it to be a recap of TR's
programming work in Vancouver (and to a lesser extent Rotterdam and London).
 I don't think any need for you to get on the next plane to London, Miles.

Stephen