Fantasia Film Festival Articles

Neptune Media wferguson
Mon Jun 18 22:06:58 EDT 2001

      Neptune Media Update  6/18/01

      Hi All,

      Neptune Media is in the process of adding a magazine portion to our website. In the past, we've always featured Japanese news items that may be of interest to western fans. We have been kind of lax in updating the news lately. We intend to up our news more often and also we intend to feature more feature articles. To kick this portion of our website off, we are going to feature several pieces on the Fantasia Film Festival. For fans of Japanese monster films, Hong Kong Gangster and Kung Fu movies and any other type of fantastic cinema you can think of, Fantasia is a dream come true.
      To kick this section of our website off, we have the following articles:

      FANTASIA: THE PERFECT VACATION

      MAN ON THE SCENE:AN INTERVIEW WITH MITCH DAVIS

      FANTASIA: THE MASCOT INTERVIEW

      MUTHU: THE EXPERIENCE
      Kudos to Canadian Journalist Isabelle Stephen for her assistance on putting our Fantasia pieces together. Isabelle has an in-depth article on Fantasia that will be published in the next issue of Oriental Cinema. We hope that you will enjoy these pieces and that you'll let us know what you think of these articles. Check back as we intend add articles fairly often.
      Kindest Regards
      William Ferguson

      www.neptune-media.com