Aikawa Sho/Dead or Alive 3

Tom Mes china_crisis
Thu Jun 28 20:04:51 EDT 2001

>Stumbled across an interesting piece of television tonight.  Aikawa Sho was
>the guest on NHK's "Top Runner" interview programme

Too bad I couldn't catch that one, as have to I confess I'm a big fan of Sho
Aikawa. Next time I head for Japan, a pilgrimage to that museum you
mentioned will be on my list.

>And it seems that there is going to be a "Dead Or Alive 3". It's currently
>being shot in Hong Kong

Actually, shooting for DOA 3 finished on June 25. Miike is set to start his
next project, a period piece entitled Onna Kunishu Ikki, in the next few
weeks. Or should that be days?

Tom Mes

Midnight Eye - japan_cult_cinema
http://www.midnighteye.com