Introduction/Eureka

Jeff Reichert jreichert at shootinggallery.com
Tue May 1 12:29:57 EDT 2001

Pete,

We don't open Providence initially.  We open in 14 cities right off the bat,
then see how it goes.  We'd love to get it in at the Avon or Cable Car, and
I'm sure they're both aware of it - we'll just have to see if they want to
to take a crack at it.

If you know anyone living in Boston, please let them know of the film.  I
know the booker for the Avon won't touch it if it bombs there...

Jeff