Pesaro

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Tue May 29 08:25:51 EDT 2001

Is anyone on the list going to Pesaro?  When I looked a couple of days ago,
their website was still under construction.  (I don't have web address to
hand, but you can search for it at http://www.filmfestivals.com/.)  Aaron's
article may go online there.  I have heard that on 27 June, there will be a
symposium on contemporary Japanese cinema with Kurosawa Kiyoshi and two
other directors in attendance.  Are you hosting that, Aaron?  There is a
special focus on Japanese cinema this year, with I think something like
forty Japanese films.  I may attend for a couple of days.

Stephen Cremin