are these titles available on DVD ?

Robert Stuhr samurai1
Wed May 2 02:49:18 EDT 2001

At 23:33 01.05.2001 +0200, you wrote:

Forgive me Mario, but it seems you didn't search properly.
Most of the films can be found very easily.

>Please give me some web sites in which I may find movies.
>Tell, where have you bought them and what titles have you bought.

>Sumo Do, Sumo Don't)  Shiko funjatta (1992)
There is a HK-DVD available with english subtitles.
I am afraid it is already out of print. Check www.hivizone.com,
www.adrenafilm.de, www.dvdshelf.com.

>ai no corrida ( in the realm of the senses )
www.amazon.com, www.dvdplanet.com
There is one version avaliable dubbed into english. The other
version is japanese with english subtitles, but it was tranferred
from a PAL-master and therefore appears as if it was timecompressed.
This important film is still waiting for as decent DVD release.

>The Exam
>Bad sleep well
>Poppoya-railroad man
All have been released in HK with english subtitles.

>tokyo drifter
>tokyo decadence
amazon and dvdplanet.

Remember some or all of the HK-DVDs may have RC3. You will need a codefree
player to play them if you live in the US. Most european list members
will have a codefree player anyway I presume.

Robert Stuhr