A nice site on the net

Tom Mes china_crisis
Fri May 4 07:22:46 EDT 2001

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your words of support. Jasper and I are very happy our site is
being enjoyed by so many of you out there, especially this Miike special (I
guess there are more people among us who like Dead or Alive).

I post messages about Midnight Eye on Kinejapan with a little trepidation,
knowing full well about the spam issue. But since Markus, one of the
moderators, told me it's okay within certain limits I will continue to do
so, with the intent of informing all of you about interesting articles and
interviews on Japanese cinema.

And let me make clear that Midnight Eye is definitely not "commercial
stuff". It's a labour of love by four people, made in their own time with
their own money (that includes going to Japan to interview Miike), because
all of us love Japanese cinema and want to see more attention devoted to it.

Thanks again,
Tom
Midnight Eye - japan_cult_cinema