finding "Emperor's Naked Army Marches On"

Karen Riley chimaykaren
Fri May 11 03:21:34 EDT 2001

Markus,
So Hara-san does exist in the flesh...I've been trying
forever to contact him (or any of his staff) at his
Shissou Productions office in Shinjuku, but nobody is
ever, ever there. All my calls left on his answering
machine go unanswered; the fax has been disconnected.
Maybe money problems??
I still can't get my hands on a copy of the Emperor's
Naked Army Marches On with English subtitles; the
Japan Foundation apparently has the only copy in all
of Tokyo, but they need Shissou's/Hara-san's okay
before they will lend it.
Any ideas? I've scheduled to show it to a class in 2
weeks time, but maybe I should just plan on reading
the script instead...

Karen