Screenings: Underground Archives 1958-1976 (J)

M Arnold ma_iku
Wed May 16 20:24:21 EDT 2001

>From: "A. M. Nornes" <amnornes at umich.edu>

>here is a chance to see some amazing films that almost never get >screened.
>Anyone interested in the avant-garde and the
>linkages between politics and film will want to check it out.

I picked up a flyer for this a few weeks ago and have been thinking about
going, but I don't know anything about most of the titles on the list.  Are
there any films in the schedule that you would recommend in particular?  Or
maybe it would be more interesting to just go without knowing what I'm about
to see...

Mike Arnold