Jun Ichikawa Makes It To CD

Eija Margit Niskanen emniskanen at students.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 25 10:28:10 EDT 2001

I have seen Tokyo Marigold, and I would not place it amongst the best
Ichikawa Jun films, but it is OK. Basicly about a young woman (played by
Tanaka Rena) and her relationship problems. The funny thing is that her
mother is played by the same woman (anyone know her name) who appears with
Tanaka in miso soup TV ads, and there is a even very similar scene in Tokyo
Marigold with mother fixing food, than in these CMs.
Eija