Sma Station

Guinness Rider cgrblackisland
Mon Oct 15 23:49:44 EDT 2001

I 100 percent agree. The first time I saw the logo was at Shinjuku station,
on the platform. I was flabbergasted. The swastika on temple doors is one
thing, but the SS logo for a new tv show? How about a new show in the States
called 'Nukin' Hiroshima'?
It is true about Asahi tv being perhaps a shade more liberal than other
networks, but in the context of Japanese mainstream media, the word liberal
hardly seems appropriate.