kurutta ipeiji

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp
Wed Oct 24 04:57:31 EDT 2001

Hi Christophe,
What is the name of the author of this book on silent cinema, and is the
book in English as well as in German?
I have yet to see the film, though I have it on video had at home and am
just waiting to get in the right mood for it.
I'd love to see more Japanese silent film, though unfortunately couldn't
make it to Italy a week or so ago for Porderone. It's a shame so little of
this is available on video.
Kawaii sou,
Jasper

Midnight Eye