horrifying act in NYC

Mitch Cullin fpunk
Wed Sep 12 11:03:10 EDT 2001

I believe the comparison to Pearl Harbor deals
specifically with the surprise of the attack, the
amount of sudden loss of life, and that the shock of
this event impacts on all Americans, directly and
indirectly.  Furthermore, though we have yet to see,
if this horror leads us into a state of war--then a
comparison isn't far off the mark at all.

Mitch

=====
Most recent propaganda (updated when I remember):
http://www.publishersweekly.com/articles/20010409_95133.asp http://www.nytimes.com/books/01/05/13/bib/010513.rv122855.html
http://www.ctnow.com/scripts/editorial.dll?render=y&eetype=Article&eeid=4876765&ck=&userid=1&userpw=.&uh=1,0,&ver=3.0
A tad of Peter as well:
http://www.cavant-garde.com/gallery/peter.shtml